View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 05:52 PM   #32
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade180sx View Post
i was there...

all the honda heads were burning out and hauling ass, this was the scene for the past weeks , anyways i never saw or heard anyone say they wanted to or headed out to go race.
that's just asking for the cops to come. you know they got complaimts from the local businesses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade180sx View Post
but when the cops rolled they pulled EVERYONE into it.

i received a state ref ticket for modified smog. on my s14 sr same as my buddy with a rb25.

i feel that it was kinda shitty how they made us go into the barricade, but hey you gotta pay to play right?

i cant hate.
cops are being cops, its there job and they are doing what our gov says cant blame them really.

guilty by association. they don;t know who was doing what, so they stop them all. you know going into it that your motor is illegal, but atleas you seem to have the right attitude about it.

the people who were driving like asses there begged for the cops to come. glad they got their wish granted!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote