View Single Post
Old 11-27-2020, 12:41 AM   #103
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by yomisiu View Post
please beg them to make s14 fuel tanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yomisiu View Post
damn that's such a massive order. guess all we can do is keep bugging nissan.
you guys realize that you're talking about "begging" to a company that is facing some serious financial issues? I'll be really surprised if NISSAN will be able to bounce back from this financial mess they are in. Its not like there are millions of guys like Carlos Ghosn just waiting around to revive corporations that are falling apart. NISSAN has serious financial issues due to poor leadership and it shows. They havent been able to create a worth successor to the Z or GTR, these cars are beyond past-due, they're antiquated. Its amazing more people havent been shocked that the Z34 and R35 are the same cars that were released in 2009. And you guys are asking them to continue to manufacture legacy products? Good luck with that.

Anyone in the industry should be able to tell you just how bad the company has been to deal with as of the last few years. Not only have tons of parts been discontinued but whatever is available, pricing has doubled and tripled.

Like I said, I have big doubts about all of this. These signs are not good.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote