View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 02:21 PM   #16
foreverdeath
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
foreverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony_240 View Post
Yea man I’ve seen a few people interested in this swap, I can def understand the availability of the Motor as well as being able to hit 500whp and all the aftermarket parts available as well haha

What I don’t understand is why someone would want to go from a 2.4 to a 2.4 with so much customization to make it work. But hey at least you will have some variable valve timing and definitely have something different.
Good luck man, will be following the progress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm debating making a swap kit for it and possably having my friend Ryan aka RaceBread to make batch of turbo manifolds. I already have a new manifold designed that will fit a s300 borgwarner.

2.4 to 2.4 isnt a fair argument. The kseries is much more efficient of a motor. The max anyone has made out a NA KA other then the CORR trucks, is what 220 whp. OEM part combo K24s can make mid to high 200s whp and built motors have made 500hp at the crank. With that efficiency it's more comparable to 90s I6 or V6 even v8s of larger displacement.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited by foreverdeath; 03-14-2019 at 04:36 PM..
foreverdeath is offline   Reply With Quote