View Single Post
Old 07-06-2021, 09:29 PM   #32
RCodeCuda

Trader Rating: (0)
RCodeCuda is on a distinguished road
Spooled, fair enough. I appreciate your opinion but I am definitely not downplaying the rust as you think I am. In fact I specifically mention it in my description of the car. I took pictures from damn near every angle of the car to include the underside. There is some light surface rust on the underside but it is very negligible; car still has original brake/fuel lines, hoses, etc. I don?t think it?s horrible for a 25 year old car. I also do not think a body shop would replace the entire drivers side quarter panel on the car as you think would be required.

It really boils down to what somebody wants to do with the car, their abilities and how much money somebody wants to spend; restore it to a 100% OEM trailer queen versus turn into a drift or drag car and just thrash. This car is begging for an LS which I may wind up doing. I?ll probably just do a small patch repair on the rust spot, Kouki front conversion and cage it so I don?t twist the chassis when putting the 800hp down! Different strokes for different folks...
RCodeCuda is offline   Reply With Quote