View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 07:51 AM   #132
battery1882
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
battery1882 will become famous soon enoughbattery1882 will become famous soon enoughbattery1882 will become famous soon enoughbattery1882 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Cool. I had problems with the Greddy, but on an entirely different turbo lol.

Standard gate does have problems both keeping shut at the higher boost levels
and just impeding flow/causing back pressure in general.
Quote:
Yeah I'm gonna do a compression test on thursday, track day on the 14th, hopefully the numbers are good. I have a Tomei 7960 with a failed internal, went external turbosmart 40mm and it stopped my boost creep.
yeah I think internal is not working out so well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/13/2017 Nissan challenge rd. 4.

Engine was running strong w/ egt max at 1350 F, ect max at 209 F, and oil temp max at 210 F. This was probably the first time engine ran this good finally.. of course I had to mess something up. I forgot to tighten the oil cap so it flew off somewhere

went to test out the camping gear and realized I didn't have blanket lol. slept in the 4runner with the heat on

went out to autozone to buy a stupid oil cap cover. this is the second time I had forgot to tighten that cap..

New Number for remaining of 2017!

Hapy with the result

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTFuOu_XbtY

Best lap time of the day was 1:23:36 which was enough to win the Class 2!
battery1882 is offline   Reply With Quote