View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 01:26 PM   #41
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON
That makes sense. What do you think about the Crower cams. The price is great and I was thinking of going 272 exhaust and 264 intake. The s4 cams are comparable to 264's right? or is it 272's?
I don't have any input on BC cams, nor do I know enough results from the forum to give you an opinion them.

With that said however, I will say that JWT puts THE MOST time, effort, and research into Cam design and testing, and offers a product that is superior to all. The downfall of them is their cost, but it's a cost that's well worth it. I hope to someday be able to step up to a C series cam

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON
Hey we missed you at the 240 meet. We are havning another one in May, maybe this time it wont rain. It would be nice to see your car in person.
Certainly! keep my informed!

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote