View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 05:52 PM   #30
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Quote:
Originally Posted by R240NA View Post
It won't solve everything, but it's a step in the right direction. Taking ignorant fucktard trolls off the road is a good stride towards a better World.

I'm sorry, how does "ignorant fucktard trolls" relate to smog legal cars? I see hundreds of "ignorant fucktard trolls" (I think I'm talking to one right now) everyday in perfectly smog legal cars. You can't stop them, and making more laws only makes it more difficult for those of us with some god damn sense in our heads.

In fact most people I know with smog-failing cars are quite the opposite of "ignorant fucktard trolls". They have the knowledge and know how to construct and maintain a vehicle such as these.

Taking stupid people off the street? How is that EVER going to be accomplished? You think that just because I have an SR20, that doesn't pass CA emissions laws (even though it could pass the sniffer if I wanted it to) means that I should be taken off the road? Because CA declares it visually unacceptable? I know of trucks that are sold as brand new today that will emit more pollutants than I do.

If you think this is true, maybe we should abolish construction equipment, and coal power plants, and smoking, and poop, and cow poops, and hair spray, and air conditioning, and all racing on the entire planet will be done with skateboards and motorcycles from here on out. And you can only wipe your ass with one square of paper.

Are you sure you're not from San Francisco?
Do you ONLY ride a bicycle, well then you're an IGNORANT FUCKTARD TROLL driving some emission making car!
In fact, if you're driving a 240sx at all you're driving a car that only passes out dated emissions standards! Buy a brand new car you wasteful shit! Stop polluting my air!
Do you ever use full throttle on your vehicle?? WHY GOD DAMNIT!? Use light throttle and stop making me breathe your death!
Do you use air conditioning? Hair spray??? You should die in a fire!
Do you recycle 100%?!?!?! If not I'll shit on your face!
Hell, the power you are using to power the computer you are typing from came from a power source that is most likely "unclean", you should set your computer on fire!

Smog Nazi's FTW.

/random, erratic post.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote