View Single Post
Old 09-13-2021, 08:59 PM   #354
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
Your seat rails came out real good. Great work! I like that design and detail.The powdercoating really made them look next level. Yeah, that stupid bump in the floor is annoying. I was too lazy too deal with that myself
Haha yes man I know trust me it?s a pain! If I was still lhd I would consider doing it but meh not now

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13project View Post
have experienced same with AEM wideband. Even the replacement sensor went bad within a week or so.
Shoot man, replaced the sensor and now it?s reading but now it?s only going from 14.6 to 14.8 and I don?t feel it?s fluctuating fast enough or even how it?s supposed to. Not sure now if it?s gauge is bad or another sensor