View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 11:37 AM   #1
kcswiz

Trader Rating: (0)
kcswiz is making his/her stupidity well-knownkcswiz is making his/her stupidity well-knownkcswiz is making his/her stupidity well-knownkcswiz is making his/her stupidity well-known
Plug and play conversions

I have done my fair share of research. I have seen a lot of amazing conversions. Sadly most of them needed special body work done to them and lots of money spent doing so.

I was wanting to know a list of every plug and play conversion possible for the 89-94 chassis and the 95-98 chassis sold in the US.

From my understanding the 89-94 chassis(coupe/hatch) have an easy front headlight conversion. If someone could confirm this that could be very helpful.

Also, I would really like to know if there is a trunk conversion that could fit on the 95-98 s14 chassis to make the trunk flat instead of it looking bubbly and raise up a little. I assume there isn't a plug and play option because the tail lights are on the trunk. Possibly another plug and play tail light option available? If anyone has the answer to these two questions please help.
Sponsored Links