View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 08:48 PM   #49
Teddyless
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Teddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of light
Okay, this isn’t a HUGE update like the last couple have been, but I want to start posting more frequently, even if that means not a lot of progress takes place.

Not too much has changed since the last post. I’ve mocked up the Hot Road front lip, and have been tinkering with the KP hood trying to get it to fit better. So far I’ve had to further notch all four bolt holes on both hood hinges in order to slide the hood forward about a quarter of an inch. I’ve also notched the hood latch in order to allow more adjustment height wise as well. It’s almost there, however I need to relocate my battery because the right front corner of the hood is sitting on my negative post and not sitting flush with the fender/headlight.

I’ve also began ordering parts to repair the rear of my car. So far I’ve acquired a brand new OEM hatchback rear bumper cover, as well as a new OEM kouki lower taillight panel. I also need a new rear bumper support, but I figure I can dig one of those up locally. Then off to the body shop!

In the meantime, I’ve gotten a few more goodies here and there. Tomei 3 point strut brace and an old Zeta 1

I’ve slowly been progressing with the red interior by peeling the fabric off a spare glove box. I need to get a staple gun to secure the bride fabric to the back side.

Still on the hunt for a dual/blast pipe style exhaust! Either trust or Works9!