View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 01:00 PM   #1725
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichi-Go View Post
1) Plenty of droop. See image below.
2)Heim joints are available to swap out. He seems to do pretty well without them.
3) Maybe he was tired of boiling his fluid and wanted to simplify. I heard a couple people have issues with leaks after going to aftermarket lines too. He might not be an endurance driver but no PS seems to get the job done at a 16 mile track for him.
Not to belabor a point, but that's not enough droop.

My tastes have changed for street-usage cars. I like good ride quality, of which wheel travel is a component, and low NVH. I also like something I can slip behind the wheel of and just drive for hours and hours. I can drive for eight hours and only have 100 miles of straight road in those eight hours.

It's far more important for me to have good drive quality because I have low drive quantity.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote