View Single Post
Old 05-02-2002, 01:49 PM   #36
HippoSleek
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
HippoSleek is an unknown quantity at this point
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FC3Sking @ May 01 2002,9:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">listen, I labeled you as a rice boy after you went went after me for what i said. And I said that because of your comments. Sorry if I took it the wrong, but it sure sounds like you were saying you could burn me. And yes, you can reserve Watkins Glen. If you call ahead of time on an off day you can reserve the track for a certain amount of money. If you want to know the name of my team, it's Accelerated Concepts out of Central New York.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
How 'bout I label you as an assclown? &nbsp;Seems to fit to me...

Who the fvck are you to come on here and start talking cold money sh!t? &nbsp;Do we know you? &nbsp;Do you have any business here, aside from showing off your 80's beater? &nbsp;

First, your confusion of mods with rice is unwarranted and inaccuate, showing that you are likely either a breach baby that didn't get oxygen soon enough or perhaps just a riceboy in fc3 clothing. &nbsp;Obviously, you are unable to grasp what is "rice." &nbsp;Is a factory car rice b/c it doesn't have mods, yO? &nbsp;Is a limited number of mods rice? &nbsp;Do you HAVE to have a downpipe to be cool? &nbsp;Did you make sure that every mod on your car was done at once (I imagine in the 12 years that car's been around there were plenty of opportunities for a slow build up, huh?)?

Second, I think you are full of ca-ca about your track experience. &nbsp;I know what it cost to rent out the Glen b/c I know a few clubs (as in nationally recognized sanctioning bodies, not a bunch of kids with BOVs and lots of stickers) that have rented it out and I know about what it cost. &nbsp;I also know that a handfull of people couldn't hope to afford that amount. &nbsp;I also know that any time you operate a vehicle on the track, there is more than just a waiver involved. &nbsp;But thanks for trying.

Third and finally, I ask you to crawl back into the hole you came out of. &nbsp;Your presence on this board is a waste of bandwidth at best, and a waste of my valuable time at worst. &nbsp;You don't really add anything. &nbsp;Have no interest in owning a 240. &nbsp;And you seem to think that we really give two sh!ts what you have to say. Surprise!

Now get the hell off this board and tell your mom I said to just swallow next time to prevent another oxygen thief like yourself from entering the world.

Have a nice day - sTuNnA