View Single Post
Old 06-22-2023, 06:06 AM   #53
thermogod
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
thermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond repute

new clear turn signals installed.

can't imagine why my left turn signal didn't work before...

but now neither turn signal works LOL. the rear ones flash - the front ones seem to have turned themselves into running lights. my right rear turn signal is now permanently on.

was told i have bad flashers, but for the life of me i can't seem to find where they are (above the steering column). i took off the cluster/surround, steering column covers and the lower dash cover, and still hear the flashers clicking above the steering column, but can't SEE them.

about to pull the fender off and the cluster back out to tuck wires and replace as many interior LEDs as possible with white ones. a little more modern look eh?