View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 08:12 AM   #8
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by deafmonkey7 View Post
Ok, got the wiring all figured out and everything works! wish I knew about the harness part earlier than later...

Now I have a new problem! yay
So I had the car up on jack stands and after the doors were on and working, I put the fenders and bumper back on and then pulled out the jack stands. Now the doors arent level with the latch anymore and need to moved up!@#%$!

So is there a way to adjust the doors without taking the damn fenders off?
Never install doors unless the car is on level ground (duh), especially on a convertible. The chassis is so dang flimsy it tweaks several inches.

You can reach in and loosen the hinge bolts through the wheel openings, but it is way easier with the fender off.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote