View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 08:49 PM   #19
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Still waiting on the RUCA and tires to show up. Paid for insurance and got temporary plates for the car as well. I can legally drive ti around now while I get it ready for inspection. In Japan your car has to meet certain criteria before you can get a number plate.

A friend was able to help me sneak in a last-minute bid on some teardrops with brand new BF Goodrich tires. The wheels that came on the car were fucking horrible and one of the front tires developed a bubble to boot. Happy to get these on:

Here's the pile of parts. Nothing too fancy:

Took my car to Autobacs to have the AC charged and it turns out my compressor is bad. Going to have to find a new one before the REAL summer heat kicks in. Running out of time...