Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7x13 View Post
F'n amazing build.
thought it was cool...

even cooler now since I noticed the Trash Talk decal
haha cool man, the group of guys are rad. All for the same reason...as most of us are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
stealing this for my new sig.
as always, your work is nothing short of impressive.
Haha I patted myself on the back after you pasted it. It's soo true though. Let me jank it 20 times over and waste 3x the money than just doing it right...one time...finished=drive. I like building the car..but I love driving it and hitting the track more than my car being down every other week. I'm building it so that I can avoid that to the best of my ability. Can't wait to change my Upper Intake Manifold/Throttle Body and Elbow.. THen back to Nelson for the final tune this year. Then e85!!!

But really.. I think everyone has final HP numbers in their head for the sake of pride.. but really... people under estimate how quick a 300 whp 270wtq car is... especially on the track. My car is fast at 300whp. WHen I go for the re-tune without the flow restriciton it'll have 400-450whp. It's going to make my hands shake because It's been since I stood on the throttle ya know? Anyways... Looking forward to getting her going soon here. Need a Throttle Body Gasket and a new charge tube and i'll be back in business.
Mannykiller is offline   Reply With Quote