View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 11:37 PM   #80
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
You guys are arguing over stupid shit... The BTCC Janspeed head is not and was not available to the masses. Who gives a shit which one is better. This guy jumped on a chance of a lift time to own a rare, RACE proven head and is doing something with it, rather than putting it on a shelf. Quit shitting on his thread.

I would like to see flow bench numbers on the Janspeed head. Teigen, what year was your head pulled from? It seems that the 98-99' BTCC heads/motors were the golden ticket setup with the previous years being less powerful. They also switched the head around putting the intake side towards the front of the car and the exhaust exiting on the opposite side.