View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 11:09 PM   #116
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinhed View Post
I remember the build on VWVortex and its my fave S13 of all time. I even have the exact spec Gram Lights for my s13... Anyway, "Estevan" built this car for Mike G? Any other works by Estevan?
Estevan is a good friend of mine and was a huge inspiration with my cars restoration. Even though he's on the opposite side of the US, its proof that people who have a certain attention to detail also have a huge appreciation for each others work. unfortunately, he's not involved in the automotive industry (although I always tell him he should be). guy knows his shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
^I remember that car. Very clean.
Post more photos, if you have any. I have a lot of the restoration photos and a long video, but could always use more for my archives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
that one SILBEER car posted above is definitely top notch... super super clean and done the right way.
Brendan's car is fantastic... I shot him off an e-mail saying kudos a few years ago. One of the few people crazy enough to go through the troubles of locating and buying R34 seats. i have 2 sets and theres no way in hell i'de ever sell them. best seats on planet earth.

i will be sad seeing how all of our cars will struggle to stay around due to the lack of available parts. unfortunately, everything is falling by the wayside nowadays. my advice to anyone attempting to restore at this present time: dont. many parts simply arent available anymore.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote