View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 06:20 PM   #1
cerealwars
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
cerealwars is an unknown quantity at this point
R200 Ring and Pinion Gearsets 4.90 (x2) and 3.92 ratios available

What up Zilvia!

In my possession I have one R200 final drive gearset.

Nissan R200 differential ring and pinion gear set, pulled from a low-mile factory application. Fits most shortnose R200 applications, which came factory in:

S-chassis (S13, S14, S15)
R-chassis (Skyline R32, R33, R34)
Z-Chassis cars (Z32)
Many others (Infiniti J30, Q45)

YOU are responsible if the gears do not fit your application. This list of vehicles has been compiled from my understanding from reading about these diffs for hours and hours. The only application I can say they fit with certainty is the factory R200 in S13/S14 240sx. Oh, and I guess they fit the fugly-ass J30 from whence they came.

BOTH SETS of 4.90S SOLD 30MR18.

I have one set of 3.92s pulled from a junkyard Infiniti J30

This is a lower ratio gearset, 47:12 or 3.917. This gearset is a slightly taller option than the stock 240sx gearing, allowing you to stay in boost longer and a higher theoretical top speed, in addition to better highway fuel economy. These gears are better-suited for big-spool turbo cars, or high-displacement engines with lower redlines.

Includes the original shims, ring gear bolts, pinion spacers and main caps individually labelled to ensure proper gear engagement. No pinion flange because it is the ABS style and therefore probably useless to you.

3.92s Sold

No international shipping. No warranties/refunds.
Located in Detroit if you want to avoid shipping altogether.

Thanks!
--Bob

Last edited by cerealwars; 04-23-2018 at 08:11 AM.. Reason: Everything sold
cerealwars is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links