View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 09:45 PM   #1
die hardrift fan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
die hardrift fan has a brilliant futuredie hardrift fan has a brilliant futuredie hardrift fan has a brilliant futuredie hardrift fan has a brilliant futuredie hardrift fan has a brilliant futuredie hardrift fan has a brilliant futuredie hardrift fan has a brilliant futuredie hardrift fan has a brilliant futuredie hardrift fan has a brilliant futuredie hardrift fan has a brilliant futuredie hardrift fan has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to die hardrift fan
25mm spacers - 2 sets - 4 and 5 lug!

I have for sale, two pairs of 25mm spacers. One set is 4 lug and the other is 5 lug. I believe the 5 lug is PBM - powered by max, since they are the only company i know that uses this kind of orange. The other one is just chromeish/aluminum. The 5 lug comes with the slim acorn nuts to hold the spacer centered and in place while keeping your wheel flush against the surface of the spacer, as long as you have stock length studs. The 4 lug pair, for some reason is 1.5 thread pitch which is used for hondas. I found 7/8 mismatched lug nuts for the spacers that ill give with the set.
Asking 75obo for the 5 lug and 65obo for the 4 lug. lmk
local pick up only

Thanks

Last edited by die hardrift fan; 05-01-2009 at 10:10 PM..
die hardrift fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links