View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 11:49 AM   #4412
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
Damn Crimson how many cars do you have? I know you have the old red s13 hatchback, the s14 kouki that was painted blue, this coupe. What else?
Also have a red S14 Kouki, Wise Square S15, and a track S13 hatch.

Not including my wife and I’s daily drivers (2017 Tacoma Limited and 2017 Rav4 SE).

Sold the 260z I had recently since it needed more metal work than I was prepared to deal with at the moment.

Here's a good before/after. The person I got the car from did a fairly good job restoring it, but it just lacked a bit on the details.

The Blitz 03's were 17x8/17x9's, had a gold Grip Royal steering wheel, modified 350z seats, poorly cut intercooler piping holes in the engine bay, damaged downpipe, cracked Silvia louver, replica valances, plus several other little things that bother me.

My preference has always been 17/18 stagger. Hence the 17x9 +0 / 18x10.5 +15 TE37's (one white set, one bronze set), replaced the seats with S15 blue suede, installed Nismo steering wheel/shift knob, replaced the cracked Silvia louver with a mint set, picked up OEM Silvia valances, and still have a good bit of parts to go onto it. Cage, seat delete, exhaust, bracing, Nismo GT Pro diff, plus a whole bunch of other stuff.

Currently:

More than likely going to pull the motor and redo the engine bay to my liking.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote