View Single Post
Old 08-14-2020, 12:21 PM   #1201
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Corbic, can you provide a step-by-step instruction book for those of us who have yet to achieve your level of enlightenment?

I need to know how I can research about Obama being the worst President in your lifetime. Can you link me to OANN, Breitbart, or The Patriot Post so I can research Reagan, Bush, Clinton, W, Obama, and Trump? Also, if you have anything from the English-language Sputnik, that'd work.

Is everyone who's a Never-Trumper a genderqueer pansexual antifa BLM looter? Do you really think that everyone who dislikes Trump is an abortion-loving child-changer?

If Trump loves this country, and Kamala doesn't love this country, why did Trump and Ivanka both give money to her campaign in 2014? https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...kamala-harris/ and if you think Snopes is biased, go ahead and search here: http://powersearch.sos.ca.gov/advanced.php

Oh, Trump also donated to Gavin Newsom's 2010 gubernatorial run and Jerry Brown's 2006 bid for AG. They're both evil libs!

BLM supporters are also people like Dolly Parton. People who support the movement are people like me, who believe that we start with the most grievous wound America has and go from there.

24% of male black respondents approved of Trump- and 72% disapproved. That's 3:1 disapproval, a failing grade in anyone's book. Also from that same article, the BlackPAC survey shows that 77% of respondents think Trump is a racist.

Hating Trump is easy- just listen to him talk and compare him to other world leaders. Compare his diction and syntax to Obama (or W or Clinton). We haven't had anyone so monumentally idiotic in the White House since Simple Ron.
Sponsored Links