View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 02:09 PM   #84
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by turboshoebox View Post
Also please define "prius looking like that"
Meaning you look like a bitch and match the car <3. Not once have I gone on here ranting about how obvious and common the KA-T/SR swaps are. After owning multiple 240's with both SR/KA-T engines I chose to go another route. So in regards to your LS hate, personally I don't give a fuck what anyone does with their car, nor do I care what people want me to do with my car. In almost every thread related to engine swapping V8's everyone talks shit about American V8's and has a hard on for a 1uz. Point of this thread was obviously more than that, it was about your shit attitude and the amount of shit you talk you keyboard warrior so why not stop and keep it on priuschat.com TK Rocket.