View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 10:01 AM   #1
jkettell
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
jkettell is an unknown quantity at this point
Z33 Magnaflow Exhaust, S13 Tein Lowering Springs, Megan Racing Seat (Brand New)

Up for sale i have a Magnaflow 350Z exhaust. The exhaust has less than 10k on it, in fact i think it has less than 5k lol. I installed an HKS knock off onto someone's car and they gave me this in exchange. Now i have no need for this exhaust being as i own an S13 and a 2004 Pontiac GTO. I am going to go ahead and list it for 300 obo.

Also, i have for sale a full set of Tein S.Tech lowering springs already installed on stock shocks and struts, i'm selling the shock/strut and spring setup for 100 firm. I paid 100 for the shell of my track car and i'm only looking to make that back.

(I'm going to post a picture a little later i thought i had one readily available but i don't)

Last, i have for sale a brand new megan racing seat. It is actually a super nice seat but i really needed a full bucket for my track car and this is reclinable. I'm asking 250 firm for the seat.

I really prefer local pickup (southern New Jersey) so if you need something shipped i appologize but i must take priority of a local cash pickup however i am willing to ship if these don't sell quickly.

you can contact me at 1-609-519-1626 my name is matt.

Thanks zilvia!
jkettell is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links