View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 06:44 PM   #8
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossin240 View Post
Nice i expected the idiots to chime in but serious enthusiast know I'm serious. Keep going cool guys try to BURN me. Your only impressing your online high 5er's. jdizzy im sure youve seen the best and worst come through. When i do have the 10k saved up as ive just spent my savings buying a house. Ill pick something up guys. Thanks for wasting 30 seconds of your life to respond to my harmless post.
I know you're serious.

I also know you're seriously lame.

You're referring to a car as a "unicorn", this isn't gone in 60 seconds.
You're trying to buy someone else's failed project.
You're looking for that magical land where all the clean 240's are hidden away.
You want an "exotic" 240sx.
You own an SRT4.

All of those factors definitely point to LAME. The bottom line is that there aren't people that hoard clean 240's waiting for someone like you to post a thread about it. If you want a clean 240, you're going to have to work for it. NOBODY is going to hand one to you. Starting lame ass threads is a one way ticket to flame land, which is where you are currently. Don't get all bitchy about it, you did it to yourself. Since you just bought a house I'm assuming you're an adult. Act like one. Don't ask for handouts. Do your OWN research and put in your OWN work.