View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 05:53 PM   #1
bossin240

Trader Rating: (0)
bossin240 is an unknown quantity at this point
FWD new to RWD SCENE.

New to this forum. Not new to the forums. I have a 2005 SRT4 its daily driven. I just bought a house and I'm going to be looking into buying something special for myself next year to tag to my collection of streetable unicorns. I'm sure like in the SRT4 world there are the guys who buy and sell the 'special' cars the ones that were never abused and well maintained. I'm reaching out to the group of 240 owners to ask if such a handfull of 240's exist. The 'exotic' ones the 2JZ that has been passed around or the rb25det big turbo that was well maintained to be pretty not extravagant. I'll have around 10k next year to buy one of these such cars to continue to take good quality care of and 'babysit' for the next guy. Minus the new tread on tires it'll remain how it is. I'm in Maryland. It'll be stored indoors during snowstorms and such but otherwise weekend driven and cruised plus an occasional drag strip showing. Just feeling around. I'm not dedicating myself to any buys or such. Any input is appreciated. Thanks.
Sponsored Links