View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 12:46 PM   #111
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Pencil Style Injectors DO NOT WORK OUT OF THE BOX, as they do not hold down the large rubber intake manifold gromets. You will need to create a plate to hold them in place.

Even then, you're now relying on the injector body itself as the seal with the rubber o ring. Sure it works, but it's not for the 'everyday' user. If I had to do it again, I'd just use the 72lbers and be done.

To create the plate, you will certainly need to make it removable. Simply 'welding' them shut with a plate will melt/ruin them.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote