View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 12:34 PM   #122
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Not a lot going on with the build at the moment. I took the insurance off of the car a couple of days ago and it is getting ready to go into storage. Snapped a couple cell pics after I washed it:

Installed a roof spoiler a couple of weeks ago, but it still needs paint if I decide to keep it:

I decided to change up my gauge setup a bit. I had a set of 5 white face defi link gauges, 52mm. 3 are installed and 2 are chilling in a box. I found these 60mm black face gauges on Zilvia today, so I snatched them up and plan to sell my white ones:

The white gauges were left from my Solara and looked great in a white car, but I prefer the black face for the 240.

Oh, and one other thing happening over the winter:

Going with full kouki 180sx aero. Front bumper with OEM lip, center rear valence piece, and kouki wing are on the way. Side skirts will be purchased soon and if all goes well, the car will get a fresh coat of OEM black paint in the spring. Should be a fun winter... I'll keep everyone posted!

CamryOnBronze.com

Last edited by CamryOnBronze; 01-06-2016 at 12:12 PM..
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote