View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 04:29 PM   #22785
DarkSlide77
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presto View Post
HELP A NOOB OUT!! I bought this car with dreams of driving a 240 but I still haven’t fixed it

Ka24e SOHC

Previous owner did injector pigtails, distributor,rotor, ignition coil, water pump, coolant temp sensors, fuel pump, engine and trans mount, egr block off plate, pretty much deleted everything besides brake booster and fpr,

I did: new injectors, new maf sensnor, new throttle position sensor, new header + exhaust, re routed 1 vacuum line, new o2 sensor, cleaned throttle body plenum thing, capped some holes on intake manifold,

I know I have to re-do the ignition timing and properly calibrate the tps, and my coolant temp sensor connector wiring cracked off, and the hose on my air regulator is dried solid

Problem: Car can start first turn after sitting for a long time, it will idle at almost 2k rpm but it stays right there the needle doesn’t jump around at all, after some time the car just slowly starts stalling itself out, and when I give it gas it will bog really bad.
First fix the problems you mentioned that you know you have, then come back and report.
DarkSlide77 is offline   Reply With Quote