View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 05:11 PM   #72
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
did some reading up on NIA and the INFLATION.US website (the people who made the video)

turns out its a HUGE scam and the owners of the company are noted and convicted for pump and dump scams in the past

they make video to grab lots of attention and cue you to sign up for their newsletter

the newsletter then sends you stock recommendations to which they partake in and jack the price up when you buy them and then sell them leaving you with nothing

the college conspiracy video gets your attention on inflation and to the fact that only gold and silver will save you... THEN they only recommend you gold and silver penny stocks to buy

don't get my wrong i still think college is mostly a joke but viewer beware of these scammers jonathan lebed and george4title
yea i never heard of NIA but their videos look well done and somewhat professional. after your post, they appear even more like a cultlike than i had originally thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote