Thread: F1 2022 Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2022, 03:08 PM   #11
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
I tried to get tickets for Miami this year. Sales opened at like 2am and it said it'd be 6 hours until I'd be at the front of the line so I went back to bed. Checked 2 hours later just in case and I had missed my turn and everything had sold out Seeing the resell prices, I'd much rather go see F1 in fuckin Monaco if I'm gonna drop 10k on a weekend

Realistically, Mexico City is probably the best bang-for-the-buck option and it's a much cooler city than fucking Miami or Vegas anyway lol
Also, that "miami" track, is not in a very great part of miami LOL. Not exactly close to any tourist destinations and in a heavy residential part of south fl. I'd much rather drop the coin to see it in monaco rather than a washed up stadium that had the parking lot turned into a makeshift track.

I'm curious to see how they are going to handle the volume. Last years GP at COTA was a shitshow after the race broke.