View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 03:47 PM   #650
mmdb
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
mmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
Any progress on the driftworks knuckle mods?

Anybody else have news?
news: long beach grand prix was epic! Met a few kpax team members, bunch of really cool guys. Other cars were badass. It's fun checking out the cars prior to seeing them hit the track. Saddly a 240sx was nowhere to be found near the paved streets of downtown Long Beach. But it's presence of pwnage and tarmac domination could be felt throughout the grand stands as the Indy cars hit the street... damn this things are loud.

Anyway, the Skullworks has informed me of their progress. They finally been rewelded to accommodate for the ebrake. They've also got the bearings to remove the sub-par quality bushings. Currently they're waiting on the ears and plating for the ears. They estimate they'll be done on Monday... which by that time I'll be in San Diego starting my new job. So I'll take a look at them on Saturday next week... and possibly have them installed another couple weeks following since I have to modify the rear shocks to have them fit -- lots of work for a supposedly bolt on part >.<