View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 05:59 PM   #1
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
s13 1990 S13poop coupe Pt. II

I had my last build on the premium thread so I thought i'd keep track of it here from now on.

Here is my last car I sold almost 8 years ago and regretted it every day

I Bought my new 240 11/3/2015 with 220,XXX on the odo, Original KA24E
the car was fairly stock other than it being dumped on KTS coils which were blown

Car came with a decent paint job in its original color paint code 526 "Hot Red", but had a good amount of oxidation on the paint which I had to correct

This is my second coupe that I will be restoring and making to my liking

Car came with cracked dash and some interior pieces missing so I found a new center console/head unit and got some version select floor mats to spruce things up

I ended up getting tired of the 20 something year old seats and got a great deal on some recaro's from my buddy John (CrimsonRockett)

the seats specifically are Recaro SRD Confetti pattern (Driver) and ITR seat with s13 seat rails.

After trolling the marketplace for quite a while I found a 330MM Personal Grinta in great condition. I Accompanied this with a splash hub from FRS sport

Things interior wise were looking better but the cracks on the dash kept bothering me

so my friends (Vatche/John) at corner 3 Motorsport helped me out by getting me a coverlay for my dash which was a great investment

After tackling all that interior stuff I ordered a set of Fortune Auto 500's 7K/6K to relieve the blown KTS coils

Then I noticed the previous owner had replaced worn bushings with electrical tape lol

Also found a great set of VS-XX on the zilvia wheel classifieds with so so offsets 17x9 +35 F +47 R but after coilover install and 25mm spacers all around this is how she sits

Didn't know it was so hard finding a pignose lip but after more market place trolling I found it

this is the most recent picture I have of the car and have more plans in the upcoming months so I will try to post as much as I can of the process

Future plans:

-More suspension work
-Silvia front end
-OEM Aero
-Differential
-SR? (Maybe)

I don't really like to plan stuff just seeing what parts fall in my lap and go from there

Last edited by s13poop; 10-08-2020 at 02:10 PM..
s13poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links