View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 01:57 PM   #35
revcyanide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
revcyanide is an unknown quantity at this point
holy shit, the ignorance is astounding.

Did any of you know,that people who fight pit bulls have to use very very intricate training to get them to fight? Aggression is not bread into them, it is trained.

Do you know the REAL reason they became so popular with dog fighting? It wasn't that they were viscious it wasn't this "locking jaw" ignorance that people spew. (which is complete bullshit, they actually have weaker jaws than many other breads). It wasnt that aggression was bread into them.

Pitbulls have the highest pain tolerance from any breed. THAT is why. They can continue to do what they are trained to do even when they are seriously injured.

Dog fighters FORCE dogs to fight. Dog's by nature do not want to just fight other dogs for no reason. Dog fighters tie them to posts neglect and starve them, this makes them VERY territorial, They then introduce dogs that have their teeth pulled so they cannot fight back. This gets them use the the idea of how to fight other dogs. after years of training them in this way they then introduce the dogs to actual fighting. A lot of dogs don't want to fight. They then either kill them or use them for bait animals.

Thinking aggression has been bred into a dog is one of the most ignorant things I have ever heard. That is just not how dog breeding works.

Have you ever worked with animals? I was part of 3 different animal rescues, volunteer at the humane society and volunteered at guide dogs for the blind. I have worked with many vets and have researched the subject heavily for college essays.

base your opinions on REAL research or life experiance, not what you have heard or what you have seen on the news. Seriously.

P.S the dog that is #1, 2 and 3 on the list to most likely bite?
Not rottweilers,
not pittbulls

Chow Chow
German Shepard
GOLDEN RETRIEVERS!

when is the last time you heard them called vicious.