View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 11:45 PM   #23
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Kool starry bra!!!

so, today I finally got my damn viper installed on my Nissan s13. so a few things.

--there is no diagram according to the tech so they had to wing the install testing the wires and what not(6 damn hours)

--the locks(I have stock power locks), don't always work I have to press the button multiple times for the damn thing to lock

--works without a problem with my turbo timer, although I did unplug it when they were doing my install

--I went to a local best buy and they are viper authorized dealers
cost me $130.00 including 10 relay for the locks.

--I pre mounted the pizo siren and a hood prop button before taking it in.

--they had to use the supplied button and drill a hole for a trunk prop

--in terms of the automatic start, here's what happened. now my car was originally an auto and I swapped it for a manual. so they had that weird sequence for a manual auto start. so they then went back and did it like it was for a auto and violia. I have a simple push start.

I always leave my gear in neutral so this is ideal for me.

--overall install was satisfactory. I will go back and move the control module a little better under the bottom dash.
supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote