View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 07:26 PM   #1
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Viper - Ultimate Security/Remote Start System

The Ultimate Security group buy was a success, so I'm dialing up another deal.
  • Viper 5706V 2-way security system/remote start/keyless
  • VSM250 GPS SmartStart
  • 506T Audio Glass Break Sensor
  • 520T Battery Backup System
  • 507M Digital Tilt Sensor
  • 509U Ultra Sonic Sensor

The ultimate security/remote start system will provide the following features and I'm sure a slew that I'm forgetting:
  • Rechargeable LCD remote with 2-way confirmation feedback and trigger alerts from up to 1-mile away.
  • Remote start your vehicle from remote or your smart phone.
  • Built-in turbo timer
  • Dual stage impact sensor.
  • Will monitor all entry points of vehicle: doors, hatch/trunk and hood.
  • Built-in starter kill.
  • Legendary 5-tone Viper siren.
  • Lock, Unlock and trunk/hatch release outputs.
  • Multiple auxiliary outputs.
  • Will detect the sound of breaking glass.
  • Will detect air disturbance in vehicle... so detects motion.
  • Will detect if the vehicle is lifted 1 degree over the default angle of when the vehicle was armed.
  • Battery backup will kick-in when main power is lost from the vehicle. It will also trigger the alarm if power is lost from the vehicle.
  • GPS SmartStart will allow full control of the security/remote start system from your smart phone app, from any distance as long as you and the vehicle have cell coverage.
  • You will receive text messages on your smart phone when the security system is triggered.
  • You will be able to track your vehicle directly from the app via Google maps. You can track the progress of the moving vehicle by simply tapping the refresh button, as often as you like, on the map. You can choose from satellite imagery mode or standard map mode.

NOTE: All features above are assuming that the install is done properly and that all of those features are installed/connected. So if you do not have power locks in the vehicle, then the Viper obviously cannot control your locks unless you add actuators... which I sell

NOTE: SmartStart modules require a yearly service plan. The GPS SmartStart is $99/year. So pretty cheap in my opinion... that amount of money can easily be spent during one long night at a bar.

NOTE: If you would rather have the Viper 5906V(adds baller full color, configurable remote), then we can simply add $90 to your price.

****$499 Shipped****

Please post here or PM if you have any questions at all. I like my customers to be informed. There is a lot of misinformation out there about Viper product on the internet. I have been selling/installing if for over 20 years... I know it inside and out.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds

Last edited by Broadfield; 09-21-2014 at 12:47 PM..
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links