Thread: PA 2001 BMW Smurf Blue
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 08:59 AM   #16
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by g_mac530 View Post
There is a whole build thread, well more of a chronical really, on the car. So you can see what has been done to the car instead of accusing someone you don't know of having a coke habit. And if you can't tell the differences between a regular 3 series E46 and an E46 M, you probably should shy away from getting one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drftngs14 View Post
He probably isn't taking it seriously cause not one of you people criticizing him have asked any serious questions and clearly he gives no shits what anyone thinks..
Now OP, have any of the inspection or valve adjustments been done? Cooling system overhauled? Rtab or fcab been replaced? How's the rear subframe look?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Bingo. If I did care, my M3 would look like every other jerkface BMW owner's car in the world.

There is only one type of buyer that is going to be seriously interested in this car, and that type of buyer would be someone similar to myself. Therefore this advertisement is perfect. It will keep flakers, tire kickers, BMW nerds, and hype beasts away. Subsequently saving my valuable time, as I would rather spend it watching Seinfeld re-runs in my boxers.

By the way, fair warning. I get middle fingers from other BMW owners frequently. If you are not about that life, or you get depressed easily I suggest you don't buy this car.

All recalls are done (not by me but I received the paperwork when I got the car), subframe is perfect. I know because I just installed a Drive Shaft Shop 1 Piece Driveshaft this spring. I have a carfax that I got when I bought the car. I have not once had an issue with the engine. I've been through two fuel pumps until I replaced it with a Walboro 255lph unit then not a hitch. I get a fuel smell when the tank is brimmed up and I assume its the seal to the fuel pump hole thingy but have not gone back into it to check. Like I said its not mint but I drive it everyday and drift it at the track.

If anyone is serious we can talk otherwise I will entertain myself by trolling trolls.

Driveshaft.