View Single Post
Old 07-29-2019, 03:27 PM   #760
Jorgs_7
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Jorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
I am with RalliartRsx. If you don't want to pay for labor and machining, then just straight mazwork. Basically trace, cut housing, bolt, up and plug and play. easy.

Just get a different shifter.... I went with the GKtech, but it sits a bit further back. Should have went Serial9 but didn't want to wait
Found a CD008 trans for $270. Had to bite the bullet and get the Maxworx kit too. It is the best choice.
Could have saved ~$200 by piecing together with autotech adapter, but I am already over fiddling around with bell housing removal & machining.

Will update how the Maxworx shifter pans out too. Going to stick with that till I can re-coop finances.

Does anyone have feedback after actually using the Mazworx supplied shifter? I've heard some hoop-la about the 5th gear synchro's getting worn prematurely and the unit being some ebay junk.
Jorgs_7 is offline   Reply With Quote