View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 09:11 PM   #8
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by the3SecondJerk View Post
Coming from the collector car world (especially one where colors matter) I definitely get that about the M/T thing to a degree. On one end it's a plus, because by nature of the beast it hasn't been abused.
That's the beauty of the unmolested M/T. Especially in S14's where it seems that more automatics were made than manuals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the3SecondJerk View Post
I'm guessing in 5-10 years a clean completely stock (rare color: BN6 LS1 KR5) M/T will pull in at least $15k and A/T closer to $12k.

It is a strange transition time for the rarer versions (let's be honest: colors) as these are beginning to be collected more, but the tuner market is also very much alive which puts it in a weird space in between the two.
You do realize I am responsible for coming up with the numerical values of these rare colors? Before I did any research people just said "rare color" and left it at that.

My question to you now is, how much would you be selling this car for, if it were a standard color, lets say Super Black #KH3?