View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 04:39 PM   #223
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
^i checked the gas tank and it's clean.

i thought i got the car working right before our event because i couldn't get to recreate the same issue on the street, but of course 2nd run at the track it did the same shit again. i brought a known working maf and distributor to the track and nothing changed. checked everything i could think of, but still couldn't figure it out event with the help of two ka-t wizards. there are a few more things i can try but god damn is it frustrating.

bought a pair of nr disc 18" sp1's and put the faces on the lips/barrels i had with sl disc faces and then bought some new lips + barrels from vr so now i have a full set of 18's in x9 +11 (nr) and x9.5 +18 (sl). just need to figure out how to recreate sbc so i can match the front faces...

if i didn't have a bunch of cool things waiting to go on this thing i probably would have given up by now

and phase 1 of the tf-works k-swap kit is out so.....