View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 03:32 PM   #1
Chris@Fortune-Auto
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Chris@Fortune-Auto is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Chris@Fortune-Auto
Who's down for FREE coilovers!? No really, it's not a gimmik, I promise.

Well, after 2 years in the US market Fortune Auto is finally a Zilvia.net sponsor! This is something I know I have been looking forward to for a long time now. Having been an S-Chassis nut for ~8 years now, this was the site I've wanted to be on from the get go!

To kick off our new sponsorship here we are GIVING AWAY (as in free... yes free coilovers!) a set of our 500 series coilovers.

Here is how the contest works:

1)Post a few pics of your car in this thread. Please include action shots (videos are cool too!)
2)We will hand select 10 members from Zilvia, from this thread, and we will post the finalist on our website.
3)All Zilvians will be given the chance to vote for the winner from the selected 10.

*Must be an active and upstanding member of the Zilvia community, we appreciate everything Zilvia does for the community and want to reward a “good citizen” haha of Zilvia.

Cars/owners submitted will be judged and hand picked by our staff based on the following qualifications:
-Exterior mods (must be clean!)
-Drivers ability to attend drift/time attack/track day events (basically we want someone active in motorsport events)
-Car chosen will be featured on our website and used in media coverage for Fortune Auto.
-Winner will need to write an unbiased review of the received coilovers for Zilvia. We want to show you guys our coilovers are everything we say they are. What better way than a trusted member testing them for you?

DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 30TH 2009

These are the same coilovers that have been used on our time attack car.
We wanted to use our off the shelf 500 series coilovers to show that you can actually be competitive on them and that they will take a beating!!

These are also the same coilovers that we used to slam these cars without sacrificing ride comfort

To learn more about our coilovers check out our website: Fortune Auto USA. Home of 50mm Performance Coilovers, Titanium Shift Knobs & Titanium Lug nuts - Home

Also, Stay tuned in the Advertisers Section for our Coilover and Shift knob/Lug Nut threads if you're too impatient for the contest to end

Last edited by Chris@Fortune-Auto; 09-08-2009 at 07:20 PM..
Sponsored Links