View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 07:30 AM   #9
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Well, we made some progress last night. Got all of the old crappy stock brakes removed from all four corners and got the front 4 lug hubs removed. I did not have a large enough socket for the rear hubs, so I will have to pick one up today after work. I started to remove the RUCAs and other alignment parts in the rear to install my SPC components that came yesterday, but called it a night before I finished the removal.

I ran into a snag with my front Wilwood kit that I purchased from another zilvia member. The front rotors look like they were designed for another vehicle and had small metal spacers pushed into the stud holes to make them fit. However, they do not slip over the ichiba hubs and I am afraid they will damage the studs if I try to push them on. On top of that, one of the spacers is missing. Long story short, these are too jenky for me to try to mess with. I will have to come up with another front rotor solution and go from there.

SPC Goodies:

I also installed my B&M short shifter without any big issues. My friend took pictures and I will post them as soon as I get them from him. SHould make steady progress from this point on!

CamryOnBronze.com

Last edited by CamryOnBronze; 06-04-2015 at 12:06 PM..
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote