View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 08:24 AM   #24
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
I was tracking two auctions that were up at the same time from different sellers on Yahoo! about a year ago or so for brand new unused PS13 Silvia front fenders. I believe the total buyout price was something like $1200 USD before shipping, and Streeter quoted me about $1600 shipped to the states.

They ended up selling. There are definitely people out there willing to spend money on these types of things. The age old "S chassis kids are too cheap" copout is beginning to die out because it isn't really kids that are building and restoring S13s anymore- it is guys in their 30s that are slowly coming back to these cars after getting out of it a decade ago. I'm not saying "cheap kids" don't exist anymore, but I definitely feel like things have begun to shift.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote