View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016, 05:47 PM   #16
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
The thing I like about this guy are his car reviews. He has reviewed some of the nicest cars on the planet. He tends to read too much, as if you are listening to a Wikipedia article - but still, its nice to see how in-depth he gets with the cars he is reviewing. Cant complain that its in HD.

One thing I can say is that he's definitely young and impressionable, because everyone who jumps into owning (and modifying) an S-chassis seems to think that building a car is like a video game. That the parts just pop right into place. Guys have NO fucking idea just how much time and money it takes to make these things come together. From the tools, the labor, the time, and the money - PLUS the constant wait to acquire parts. Unless you're buying aftermarket junk thats stocked on the shelf, finding quality parts is a real challenge nowadays.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote