View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 09:14 AM   #97
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Central Pine is a joke. I wrote them about a year ago asking about t demand spindle shortening services. after I found out what it was going to run me, he proceeded to tell me that no one else can do it as good as t demand any anything else is downright dangerous. 4 to 6 weeks later I see he listed a set of shortened spindles on his IG that he obviously pulled from YAJ. I sent him a DM and he couldn't even tell me how much they were shortened...

they also recently started 'modifying' lexus subframes for super low guys. I send him another DM asking what exactly is done as this is something I have not heard of for the IS/GS (outside of one-off stuff). he told me he doesn't have any pix or cannot explain what he does because he hasn't done one yet. LOLOLOLOL
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote