View Single Post
Old 09-27-2015, 02:02 PM   #5
calico
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
calico is making a name for him/her selfcalico is making a name for him/her self
SOLD! Mods, this thread can be locked/closed.

EDIT: I wanted to edit my post to say my car sold for $6200. At first I didn't want to feed these trolls that just HAVE to have their opinions heard and throw their 2 cents in about my price when they're not even interested in buying the car but now I feel like I would be doing a disservice to everyone else if they don't know what the actual selling price is. If other sellers are like me, they probably search a few threads for similar cars to come up with an initial asking price like I did. There's no KBB value for these cars that you can go by anymore. Do a search and come up with a price and don't let these jokers try to tell you your car is overpriced, let the market tell you that instead. All they're doing is trying to devalue the market in people's heads. I got interest in my car at $6500 from multiple people and it sold for pretty damn close to that price. The buyer even drove from 10 hours away to get it today. If you have something unique about your car, don't let these trolls try to talk you out of what you think your car is worth.

Last edited by calico; 09-27-2015 at 09:44 PM.. Reason: clarification
calico is offline   Reply With Quote