View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 08:31 PM   #4
HIGHFIVEBETA
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
HIGHFIVEBETA is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidna2fi View Post
Never had an issue with any Nissan Parts I bought from that company. Come on man, you know Toyota owners no matter where they are from neglect all automatic transmissions... which is why you need one as well. Can't blame it on him at all, I'd rather buy something that is unopened and sealed from the factory than buy something that was opened and then told it'll work. He'll work with you, just don't treat him like a crook, why did you not go with someone in Cali, the importation mecca for JDM parts like you want?
I think you're failing to look at it from his perspective... I'm pretty sure he bought this being listed as "working" condition otherwise he probably wouldn't have purchased it.. How would you feel if that was your situation.. You wouldn't be ok with rationing the "neglect for all auto transmissions yo".

Second point being is that this is not the type of person you do business with... IF you end up buying a faulty product (which happens all the time) , most likely listed as working, would you want not only to be neglected but treated like a dolt? Where are your ethics as a person running a legit business? Treating a customer this way nulls any legitimacy in the way you conduct business IMO. Karma. Fin

Put yourself in another person's shoes my friend.

To the OP im sorry to hear.. I'll keep my eyes out. I'm always making purchases on ebay.
HIGHFIVEBETA is offline   Reply With Quote