View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 12:49 PM   #476
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
Nice and clean.

Thanks for the Head and Main stud washer link. I ordered two sets yesterday.
For sure, not sure why nobody has picked up on it before. Every little bit helps.

Finally got the bay "clean" and removed all the necessary rubbish. As you can see, it has some issues. I think I'll just scuff it up, shoot some primer on the bare areas, and rattle can it with paint that supposed to match. Typical S13 issues all around, but it's too much to fix right now because I need to drive! I have Ultra Racing strut tower bars, C-pillar brace, and floor brace coming; combined with the tension rod brace and harness bar, that'll hopefully be enough to keep it from tearing itself apart for a while.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote