View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 05:45 AM   #118
nichthen
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
nichthen is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SilviaKs View Post
Yee yee brother! I'll be driving an 80s chevy and drinking coors lite while I build the engine and wait on my car.

In all seriousness though. By the time my car is legal for import I would imagine that my sr20vet will be built and ready. As well as my rear subframe and suspension components.

Trying to decide... I think instead of painting the bay black and the car a two tone... I'm going to leave it one color and match the bay with the H8R. Also when I pull out the sr20det I think I might as well go ahead and cure the undercarriage while I'm at it. Or go 110% and completely strip it and paint the entire car inside and out. We will see.
Can't wait. Make sure you make a build thread with heaps of photos or just send them all to me so i can daydream a little.

I guess I've kinda finished this car. The only thing left to do is get wheels and another alignment. Other than that, not really much is left to do which sucks. Really enjoyed building this... I guess I can make the new S15 a little more cleaner.

I'll update this thread if anything changes, but until then it will probably be radio silence. Cheers to everyone who commented, messaged or just spoke shit in person to keep the motivation fresh.

Will have some professional photo's done in a couple weeks though.

nichthen is offline   Reply With Quote