View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 11:00 PM   #131
doyle4281
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
doyle4281 is on a distinguished road
As you pointed out before, the rear Rotora rotors were shipped to me incorrectly. Instead of shipping me left and right rotors, they sent two of the same, even though the numbers on the boxes were correct. The parts were ordered correctly through MAPerformance, however Rotora screwed up the packaging. Since I have last updated, I have been back and forth with Rotora trying to get this sorted out, and it seems they have no intentions of correcting their mistake. Since the rotors were purchased some time ago, they say they have no record of my purchase, even though they have confirmed the part numbers ordered with MAPerformance over the phone. Now I am forced to purchase another rotor, from the same company that refused to correct an obvious packaging error. I would not have added this information to a thread, however it is insulting to me.

Thanks again to everyone following along, and I will be posting more updates soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion34 View Post
Project looks great. I'm just curious do all your rotors sweep in the same direction cuz I thought with sweeping rotors they give you ones direction based for passenger & and driver side.
doyle4281 is offline   Reply With Quote